This will be my final blog before heading into 'early retirement', since I already have so many. But, I'm gonna make THIS a really good one.-----The purpose of this Blog is to establish myself primarily as an Activist promoting Social Accuracy. I don't spend a great deal of time with the 'hyped up' political issues. Rather instead, I've always been more interested in the daily aspect surrounding my cause. NOT the version created by the media. Anyway, I don't have enough Space to say everything, so, I'll choose a few things at random.----------------------------------
ENLIGHTENEED HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO THE TOP.
Note: the below material is NOT a blog.
This is simply a more detailed version of my famous (not so famous) quotations. Just in case those quotes seem too brief, or unclear.. ....Yes, I've deliberately designed my Main-page quotes for quick & easier reading. The long versions simply offer detailed explanations.. Some of this material is also used for my personal reference.... so, I can observe which changes I've made, over the course of time. . UPDATE: all identical repeats have now been removed.
------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Here is --- The Long Version: VOLUME 1 ( Actually: My BEST quotations are on The frontpage, not here. Also, below are more detailed versions of many quotes from my Quotations blog.
*********************************
If there are Security cameras in heaven, then, I don't wanna go there". ....(in the future, surveillance Cams will destroy our privacy).
---The MEDIA which governs least, governs best. ...It's all become such a damn Joke. But it's really No laughing matter. Just remember: our journalist have enough power to shape our entire legal system.
Chapter 11
---"What's News Today, Becomes Law Tomorrow".-----------Apparently, I'm the only one who's noticed, that the media has direct influence over our laws, as well as our courtrooms. So, if an eye-catching headline appears on television TODAY, it then inspires a politician to introduce legal doctrine, soon thereafter. So, Please realize the implications. This entire process repeats itself countless times.
---Left-Winged Advocates for free-speech are really Lying to you. For Starters: They Always "block users" who disagree with them". Plus, most have dismantled the "add comments" feature on their websites. Yes, this is true. Search the web, you you'll see.
On a similar note regarding so-called 'freedom of the press': During my lifetime, I've written aver a hundred letters to various newspaper editors. Yet despite the tactful approach of my literature, NONE have ever been printed. ---So Here's the equation: editorials posted = 150, editorials printed = 0, which equates to 0%. *******************Hey, "Free speech should be a two-way street".
---"When others speak loudly, I reserve the right 'NOT TO LISTEN'." Basically, we're not given the option to disregard the lectures which are forced upon us. -------
basically, the REPRESSIVE Activists want to control your life. And when you try to avoid their authority, they'll only try harder to 'reach you'. And they do so, by using BRUTE-force and aggression. ------ Which should assert more defiance on your part. ------ .... It seems, everytime a Journalists pushes their agenda upon us, we foolishly listen to everything they say. -----(Now wouldn't you suppose, this only encourages more of the same?) -----Here's the basic message: -------We shouldn't reward others for being so aggressive.
CHAPTER 23 ------- THE LONG VERSION........
Tell Me Honestly, Ladies: If you could "turn-off" your Husbands brain for a few hours each night, ...What Would You Do With Him? --------------Here's The Answer----- MORE! You'd do it ALOT MORE ! (by the way, this quote has a double-meaning). I may be suggesting that the typical husband is a doormat, who always listens. BUT this should be primarily seen as a (hut-hum) 'sexual' innuendo. Hey, let's face it, she doesn't wanna accept responsibility. So, if she could 'get some lovin' without him remembering the experience, Every Woman would become a sex-maniac. But only if the husband forgot about it, by morning. Hey, maybe she doesn't want him to know how greatly she desires him. Nor does she want him to be confident, either. That's why... if she could, she'd turn his brain-off, whenever she wanted 'some action'. OR, for whatever reason. Maybe, just before arguing with him. Or perhaps, if she wanted to make an important decision without his input.
........But she would especially turn him into a zombie just before "bedtime". And then, she'd use him as a "Human Sybian" until sunrise. Let's face it, very few ladies want men to know how passionate she is. (BUT I'm quite aware).....
BASICALLY......If she could erase his memory of the whole "experience", there'd be no reason to conceal her desires for him.
----"Peace, Love, Lies, Prapaganda, and Bullshit". ---(I'm sorry but, the Hippies BETRAYED the poor, as well as against the THinking-class, Working Class, advocates for free expression, Lovers, Sinners, Good People, Blue collar workers, and African Americans, as well.)
---- "If you fail to question the ideas of Rebels, it defeats the whole purpose."--------(by the way: Nobody ever questions the views of their favorite Songwriters, Movie Stars, etc.).
--- There are many people who try to "enlighten" others throught SHEER Force. But ironically, they always attack those who are least deserving." Yet: anyone who truly deserves to be reprimanded, rarely is-------------- (Now, why is this the case? You could make the slightest remark, and a 'Leftist' will trounce all over you. But, the type of person who always smears others, NEVER gets lectured. The reason is because: Leftists avoid confrontations with the most aggressive offenders. Instead, they target the innocent, because we're "fair game". OKAY HERE'S THE MESSAGE: We're looking at a form of self-serving idealism, on the part of Liberals. These idealists avoid the worst offenders. PLUS ironically, they happened to be the worst abusers of all.
---I believe Farmers are the backbone of Society. Afterall, 'Arts and Entertainment' alone surely CAN'T put food on the table. (Too many people seek work in this narrow field?) Hey, Rome wasn't built solely on a Canvas, you know.) (.....nor should America rely upon the Actors Guild).
---"you DON'T need to use 'visual effects' and art-work to get your point across". -------- It's a self-defeating purpose. ---basically, many of today's activists use "visual effects" to hypnotize the public. It's a shameful technique.
---If You Tolerate the Omni-presence of today's 'Extremist Groups', Then YOU'RE actually WORSE than they are! ----(and, in Legal terms, you ARE every bit as guilty)
---It Matters Not to me, whether my precious child is a boy or a girl
---"It's Entirely Possible to Verbally abuse someone, without actually saying anything noticeably wrong."......---Let me explain....The most harmful literature on our bookshelves also happens to be cleverly inconspicuous. ----- It's a method often used by the Activists, which I've come to call 'TAPPING'. ....Their remarks aren't noticeably unfair, BUT, she's trying to 'wear you down' by sheer Volume.
---We've pondered this question since the 1860's: "Is man just an animal?" Here's the answer: "It's really up to you!" (The choice is yours. Humanity can be grande, or pitifully behaving like the lesser forms).
---In Legal terms: [What is Law, and 'what is Right', are two entirely separate things]. -------- Lately, our government, as well as the media has begun suggesting that every new proposal is automatically correct. BUT remember, just because something is the law, That doesn't necessarily make it right. Nor, should we assume it's good or acceptable !!!
**********************
CHAPTER 41---
*********************
Inequality can be described in one short, 5 letter word: .............
----- There is Total injustice plaguing the lives of every man. Countless Insults,& far-reaching imbalance beyond comprehension. However, I cannot possibly list each example. SO, I've found a way to describe every injustice, compressed into One Mere Word. Please tell! What singular word can possibly describe countless examples of bias & favoritism? ----------I-M-A-G-E. ----- Indeed, Those Five letters define Everything which has ever been imposed by the media. They've created an overall atmosphere. Tangible by just one word of description---- And this "Imagery" belongs to women. I'm not able to fully explain its meaning.
--- another favorite quote regards "telling The truth, the whole truth, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH". (that was a brilliant idea). Because, unless you're telling the full story, they might be distorting the NEWS, entirely
---Here's a recommendation: NEVER purchase music JUST BECAUSE it has "offensive lyrical content". ........(there's a diffence between [allowing] the occasional vulgarity, to actually [praising] it.
*****************************
HERE"S A VERY DETAILED VERSION OF CHAPTER 49
***"All extremists eventually persecute their own people"-----Okay,,,consider that remark
*********** (here are many historical examples: Robes-pierre began the French revolution, and became its final victim. -
----The Irish Republican Army sometimes tortures its own members, -----Muslim Militants always kill members within their own group for trivial reasons,
------The Soviet communists and their goologs,
-----The Black Panthers. Plus a similar group called United Slaves. their leader, Maulana Karenga (He was the founder of Kwanzaa), and he tortured members who were falsely accused of disloyalty. Mr. Karenga is currently the leading Black Studies Professor.(what else?)
-----Don't forget The Mafia, and their double-crosses. (no religious Pun intended)
-----And the Real Nazi's, as well. The most horrific event of WWII has been kept secret from the public. During the final days, the Nazi's committed unspeakable crimes against the German people who'd been loyal for all those years.-
---- The Roman Empire collapsed because their own people were fed-up with the system.
----- How about those Aztecs,and their sacrifices? (hey, no pain, no gain, right?) -
----Ghengis Khan's Army Conquered many people. THEN, Ghengis Khan DID NOT ALLOW HIS military personel to Marry. Instead, HE married every woman.
--------- So, keep this in mind, whenever you're kissing Up To the Activists (or Journalist, whatever). You're never safe. So, I ask: Can anyone really trust those aggressive Hippies?
Chapter 50
Every Republican voter shares the same viewpoint: ---"IF There's someone better to vote for, I gladly WOULD.". Hey, there ain't no loyalty here. If we can find something better, that would be cool. (Anyone for Ron Paul, or, Ross Perot?) Seriously though, Republican voters tend to be more open-minded. Whereas, Democrats think blindly. For example: they endorse a specific candidate during the 1st week of debate. whereas, I was undecided during the 26th week, but I was leaning toward Rudy Giuliani.--- ALSO, why should WE listen, just because some Hollywood director, or talk-show host endorses a politician? ---- ********************Are they suggesting that [we] should listen JUST BECAUSE [they're] famous ??
IN SHORT: You Shouldn't always agree with certain people, just because They're Famous.
---An average man's story: I'm only looking to bring some goodness onto this world. That's all I want. Nothing more, nothing less. Hope, for the good of all people. And I've been willing to sacrifice my popularity in doing so. I'm very different from the "Leftists". They only seek GLORY and Fame. But My Activists are different: ----------------"We don't want recognition, We just want justice").--------- Yea, I'm not seeking Fame or stardom. Maybe the Hippies should get this message.
CHAPTER 55 ---
"60 Women's Talk-Shows + 700 Magazines + another 20,000 Books = A Totalitarian State !"----------------------(Hey! considering how, such an enormous degree of material remains exclusive for HER, then we are indeed living in an Absolute Dictatorship !) ---------- did you comprehend that remark? Please read it AGAIN. thanks. (60 recurring talk-shows, 700 Monthly Mags, 20,000 books.... and that's only a small fraction of the tyranny
----"If You Can't Read This Message: Then Get The FUKK Out Of This Country !".........(now, for those who ask why our language should be English, here's the answer: We communicate with one another by using a similar code. And that happens to be the English Language. Thus, immigrants from all-over the world have always accepted these terms. It's the only way to prevent chaos.)
----For anyone who believes that, women, are historically oppressed:
there's an old expression which contradicts this conventional wisdom.
******"Never Argue with a Woman". As a recall, My great-grandfather used to always say that, too! "It's impolite for a man to disagree with a lady." So, I listened. ...But, he then further added: "Unless you are given permission to speak". ( I never knew what-the-hell that expression meant, until I began dating. .....And, my girlfriend always got ticked-off because I agreed with EVERYTHING she said!). By the way, did you understand the message of this paragraph? Traditionally speaking, a man is NOT suppossed to argue against a lady.
....OKAY, Let me make a serious point regarding traditional Social standards: ***Generally, most men are unwilling to argue with women. This explains why the media has been unchallenged for so long. Men are TRADITIONALLY reluctant to confront her, no matter how deserving.
----"A Guy Never Needs Viagra when he's alone". (sounds silly, but this remark refutes the claim that men age quicker than women. I'm talking about the dogma which suggests he's over-the-hill, whilst the woman reaches her peak after the age of 50.)
----here's a quote for the idealists: ----"In order to Justify the rules which you make... YOU must first be willing to follow them." ----------- Please set an example for others, stringently & so faithfully, without hypocrisy. (okay, this sounds alittle like another saying ---"practice what you preach" but here's the difference: ideas are spoken, whereas the introduction of mandatory LAWS are more severe.)
Chapter 70
"The Activists are America's Largest Hate Group" ---(for example: you should hear all those horror stories of rules being set by our militant College Professors. or maybe, you should just turn on the television for 5 minutes, and their presence will quickly be felt.)
----"It is certainly NOT disrespectful to show a woman the Upmost kindness and dignity". (that quote seems rather obvious.) It's silly, but true. Dare treat a woman with respect and gentility: and you're called a pig for doing so.) For decades, I've been telling everyone that the media provokes this type of senseless dogma. ----- The Media always turns EVERYTHING into a BIG, INFLATED, POLITICAL issue.
----My Grandfather is a World War II Veteran. And, if my Grand dad was alive today, He'd Probably NEVER defend this country. ......(This comment was not meant to be insulting. Rather instead, I'm actually trying to Save America from its own demise.)
CHAPTER 75---
Okay, okay, this quote might be extremely controversial: ...... "Democracy is Flawed". -----Please don't complain. I'm sorry, but that quotation is currently true. People tend to blindly vote withing their own ethnicity. Whereas, this is never a factor for me. therefore, if any politician shared my ethnic heritage, I would NEVER vote for that candidate for such trivial reasons. everyone should follow this simple idea. Just stick to the issues. [this parallels the Mid-Eastern situation. Different sects of Muslims, such as Shiites, never vote for someone outside their denomination. So, Democracy only works if people vote responsibly. ------------ Here's another political quote: "Your brain tends to gather information. But sadly, other people are MORE THAN HAPPY to supply that information to you.
*************************
When a man-and-woman become together as one: her needs should always be taken care of, first. And it's also recommended for the partners to verbally & openly discuss what's best for her. Usually, the man is perfectly willing to "perform" that task. But, the woman is too stubborn to accept responsibility. Indeed, the average man would rather make the experience pleasant for her, than vice-versa. So, why wouldn't she accept his invitation? STUBBORNESS and COMPETETIVENESS is the reason.
************************
CHAPTER 80-----THE LONG VERSION.
.......the next quotation will demonstrate precisely what I mean: ................."actually, Liberals are Ultra-conservative". -----Does that quote sound crazy? Please Consider this: Most 'moderate conservatives' are afraid to fully commit themselves toward the 'right'. The reason is because we're turned-off by the strict codes set forth by Ultra-conservatives. For example: we've all heard stories about an ultra-conservative courtroom-Judge who severely punishes everyone, including 'J-walkers'. But amazingly, the 'Leftists' are worse. it's really weird. The only good thing offered by the leftists has since been dissolved. I usually agree with Conservatives, BUT I've always found them to be too strict. Whereas, I usually don't agree with 'leftist' ideas. However, there were a few aspects which i admired, such as giving mercy for mild offenders. As well as, other leftist ideals which I agreed with. But, as it turns out: *****"Liberalism consists of the worst elements from both corners." This includes the harshest strictness, and judgement of morality. .....Thus, I will repeat the quotation once again: **********************"Actually, Liberals are Ultra-conservative".
----Before Joining the political arena, that person [MUST] revoke any involvement with groups, affiliations, ACLU's, NAACP's, PCP's, LSD's. As well as media institutions, such as 'the associated press'. Politicians should not belong to any influencial-social groups. ******and,to be fair: YES, this also includes banishing 'Secret Societies'.
----THE LONG VERSION---, our capacity for learning is nearly infinite, but only IF we're learning the correct information. Every civilization throughout history has given up their individuality. ...It's also called "the copy cat affect". ****(Does that remind you of Today's Situation ???) ---In other words, we learn quickly, but it could be the wrong information. Nowadays, People tend to [mimic] the behavioral patterns which are dictated by the media. My advise is simple: it's okay to learn, but always remain alert. Students must beware of domineering teachers who impose their Socialist ideas upon you. Please filter out any information which seems corrupted by opinion. **********[I've come to call this necessity 'THE KNOWLEDGE FILTER'].
----here's another quote which also pertains to human thinking, **** "If you put garbage into the computer, then you'll get garbage out of the computer". (Hey, you're only worth the information which you're taught. But, ask yourself: what if someone teaches us false information? This probably explains why why so many Extremists control our universities. "Baby, that's where the power's at". And, these 'activists' are aware that our literature can too easily influence others: IN SHORT: ---People tend to soak up the information, without questioning its validity.
CHAPTER 85 ---
By the way, ---[I've used NO visual effects whatsoever ...in order to get my point across? that's rare in this day & age].
---- "If you receive a Weekly Paycheck for speaking freely, then it should no longer be considered free speech" -----(as far as I'm concerned: these lecturers should pay a rental fee for advertising themselves. Quite simply: they shouldn't be allowed to use their profession for ill purpose.....Do ya catch my drift?)
----"THE LONG VERSION-----Have you ever wondered WHO DECIDES which aspiring celebrities become famous, and who doesn't? ---Apparently, their decisions are mostly influenced by similar beliefs? ---Therefore, One could easily speculate: Many talent scouts show preference for obnoxious Hell-raisers & trouble-makers. ..... and THAT just ain't fair. And, strange as it may seem: I believe many famous people achieved their goal just because they frequently insult men.
----Here's my attitude toward the corrupt activists who call themselves 'Liberal': ....."It's Not a concept, ....It's a Fukking Religion !". ------Plus, they've stolen the word "Liberal" from honest Leftists. ----Okay, on a similar note: There are countless outspoken Celebrities. And for some crazy reason, their opinions should be heard by everyone. What makes them so damned important, that [everyone else] should be forced to comply. Some may call it "Freedom of Speech", but in truth, they're really trying to [bully] others into thinking the exact same way as them. *******Ironically, most people WOULDN'T TOLERATE this aggressive behavior from most average people. But Hollywood Stars are apparently the exception, right?.
-----Now, a few words regarding Todays 'Talk-show' Hosts: I wonder how a select group of individuals get their own nationwide programs in the first place. (and why others are denied this position.) Why are some people given unlimited free expression, whilst most remain the silent majority? ......Who's in charge of hiring, anyway?
CHAPTER 91 ---
----Here's one aspect to my personality: ---I really, really Hate Authority Figures".
But, with that remark, Don't assume I'm referring to the police, ....because I'm not.
This quote regards aggressive people in general. so here's a meaningful quote: ******"Bullies Shouldn't Reproduce". --------
---The Rich Folks of America Are all being Served.... By IMMIGRANT WORKERS ! The wealthy are creating a struggle between the lower classes. Ask yourself a simple question: Who benefits most from mass immigration. The wealthy do, of course.
***************************
"Activists" will eventually Jail you for everything, anything, any reason, or any excuse"....
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The below material is NOT a Blog.
************************************
It contains detailed versions of my Homepage quotes: Part 2. Beginning with Chapter 97. And, including a few quotes which are Not on my homepage. I'm merely proving that there is a list of reasons and examples which substantiate my Homepage Quotes. This is basically an Archived section. There aer also a few controversial quotes below, which cannot appear on my homepage.
**********
chapter 97--- Bias Journalism is a Violation of My Civil Liberties.
---
CHAPTER 98---THE LONG VERSION.... "Even The most "Average Jane", believes, that she can be choosy with men." -
****[for example: a simple woman usually seeks the Man with an Athletic build, who's 5'10" or taller, $100,000 salary, well-to-do, with brown hair & blue eyes, no blemishes, and total perfection!] ...as far as I'm concerned, this attitude is immoral. ****It's also ironic how "the hippies" tolerate such physically judgemental behavior.------- On similar terms: It's funny how our modern dating world resembles a catalogue. This system was created by those "people" whose ideals claim to denounce such behavior. -------Now, here's a frightening thought. While observing nature, I noticed that Female Birds display similar behavior. they seek perfection. -----Oh, I forgot to tell you: Female birds are bland & physically unattractive. whereas, the males are always beautiful & Colorful. My God !!! that's a scary thought.
CHAPTER 99 --- this Quote has been moved to another website.. Sorry.
************************************
CHAPTER 121 REDUN-----
Here's another controversial idea which happens to be very important.......
I believe that both genders should have equal dignity.
-----Therefore, if today's Newspaper Headline reads:
------"Man Pays for Call-Girl",
---Then tomorrow's Headline should be equally humiliating:
----"WOMAN WANKS in bathtub". -
----------- (okay, this is rather crude. BUT, honestly speaking, I'm equally offended by those "newspaper articles" which I'm referring to.) What's the backlash?: I currently know quite-a-few young girls who often laugh about the subject of 'street-walkers'. Afterall, They see it on T.V. & newspapers. And this teaches them to laugh at the men in general. And it also creates an obvious element of Control, as well.) UPDATE: I'm sorry to say, I've lost a good person from my Friends list because of this remark. Please understand my viewpoint: I've always been disturbed by the lack of dignity which comes with the male role. (and, we could easily direct the same level of embarrassment against her.)
....And, qute frankly, the Media has been Shaming me for an entire lifetime. REALLY.
************************
CHAPTER 102------
****************************
[NOBODY can tell YOU how to think, without YOUR permission]. ( Well, perhaps: a child isn't given the option.) Okay, here's the straight message: YOU ARE ALL GUILTY of allowing your CHILDREN to gain so much 'Hollywood exposure'. So, May I please offer some advice: Firstly, Don't let anyone tell us what to think. And more importantly, you must Protect your CHILDREN from this, as well.
*******************************
CHAPTER 104
"Chapter 104,,,, additional Info...
*****most laws are designed with the intentions of targeting against men.
(disclaimer: I would absolutely never attempt to solve this problem by inflicting the same damage upon her. Once in a while, the media will target against One Lone woman; just to prove they're not biased against men. And, the media is willing to 'sacrifice' one random lady in the process. --- I am deeply against these tactics. *****basically: my group would NEVER condone destroying the life of any individual.)
CHATER 105----If any woman claims to specifically desire Younger Men', She's probably Lying. ----- Yup, that's right. A woman usually looks for qualities Becoming of a MUCH OLDER man. -----Okay, Okay, what's the message? -----Once again, the media has DIRECT influence over your life. And, for some Unknown reason, they're now encouraging ladies to seek the much younger man. (Did you hear this correctly? THE NEWS-MEDIA is promoting such a ridiculous message, on the N.B.C. Evening News.-------- NOW, Here's MY response:----haven't they got anything better to do with their time?) (disclaimer: I personally prefer older ladies. Please recognize the true message has nothing to do with any specific issue.)
Please tell me: Why are thousands of Professional Journalists giving such enormous effot to encourage this silly theme? THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE.
CHAPTER107---
*******************************
CHAPTER 111---ENCORE-----
-Did you ever notice how Femi*azi groups basically use THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT for virtually all discussions?
*****(she claims: ......nobody ever listens, blah, blah, blah.
,,,We are the oppressed,blah blah blah.
,,,People should atleast try listening to our ideas, blah blah blah.
,,My views aren't taken seriously just because I'm a woman, blah blah blah. ,,,Social attitudes are against us, blah blah blah.
,,,Stereotypes must change, blah blah blah,
I'm so angry, blah blah blah, ,,,Noone ever listens
.....AND Therefore, Circumstances leave me with no choice but to inflict harm upon you. blah blah blah.
.....So, As punishment...I'm entitled to mistreat men. blah blah, blah.
(So, Ultimately she's the abuser.) Notice how she's always able to "turn the tables" against him. It's very clever, huh? Ironically, She's always the dictator whilst men are forced to silently listen. So, why do the Femmes claim that noone ever listens to her?
Here's the reason for this logic ????? She's chosen the METHOD which simply works most effectively. And they'll keep repeatedly using it, regardless of the situation. ---please realize: It figures to HER OWN BEST INTEREST to establish these [unbeatable] notions. ***in other words: it's her proven FORMULA for success.
NOW, LET ME EXPAND on this issue. As you know, people nowadays tend to 'Over-analyze' everything. Yet they don't apply this same scrupuluous investigation against 'Women's Groups'. Now, each time the FEMMEs are speaking out, it OBVIOUSLY appears as though SHE's walking all-over-me. Wouldn't that seem obvious? So, if you return to the beginning of this chapter (chapter 111), those 'blah, blah, blahs' clearly show her PUSHING ME AROUND. Regardless of the words spoken, the overall attitude speaks for itself. DUH.
***************************
CHAPTER 112-----Most people are taught that 'she's' the victim of opression. Anybody who believes this idea, has obviously NEVER lived in the Real World. (And You've probably been reading too much literature, as well). So, here's the overall message: ----------"Never become overly influence by The Media ...Because you just might lose all total sense-of-REALITY".------ Think about it. Where do most myths originate? For example: we've been taught that women who use cosmetics are somehow being 'victimized'. This is pure MEDIA DOGMA. And it's just one of countless examples of their influence over your everyday thinking. AND IT'S NOT IN TOUCH WITH REALITY, either.
CHAPTER 113----The Long Version -----------One more important point: we need to stop classifying people according to group A or group B. The media teaches us to do this silly labeling. Sorry, but noone speaks for me. Basically, the media places simplistic labels upon us. This is extremely dangerous, if not militant. I don't belong to the A's or the B's. I am me. I'm republican, I'm "classic" Democrat. I'm everywhere in-between. You can ask me 5 questions at random, and I will offer 5 unique answers. It's as simple as that. Sadly, most people categorize themselves as they've so been taught.
I suppose, the term for such enlightened thinkers would be "Moderate Conservative". *Not too hot, not too cold. *Non-invasive. *Not fully committing to their ideals. *And believing that we should live well, and enjoy life to its fullest. *And we also accept differing viewpoint. (by the way, most radio-show hosts would probably NOT be considered Moderate). (although I agree, that the extremists who control America MUST be stomped out)
********************************************
********************************************
CHAPTER 114 --LONG VERSION---
"When it comes to arrogance, power, and lack of ACCOUNTABILITY, journalists are probably the only people on the planet who make THE WORSE lawyers look good". -Steven Brill. -----------------------Now, you probably think I'm an idiot for posting such remarks on MySpace. But, please tell: ***why don't you feel the same way about those pushy 'journalists' (as well as, the 'activists') Afterall, [they] CONSTANTLY dictate rules & mandates? Please direct alittle anger toward them.---Afterall, "The Activists" will probably impose themselves upon you within the next hour, or even less). ----Let's face a simple truth: "The Media WANTS to control your life" so, why don't you stop their effort? Let them know that it won't be tolerated. Boycott your local newspaper.
--------------(now ask yourself a VERY SILLY question: what are the most important news events of our generation? Tonya Harding, Nancy Kerrigan, O.J., Monika Lewinsky, Joey Buttafuoco, Tawana Brawley, Lorena Bobbitt, school shoot-outs, and a war-profiteer named Michael Moore. Yup, I know more about this stuff than I could ever possibly wanna know. It's "The Complete Encyclopedia of Useless information".
-----Now, CONSIDER THIS ---if 100,000 murders were committed during the 1980's U.S.A., Why then, did the media spend most of their time targeting against Clarence Thomas? Why did the media decide to Pick-on him? The reason is simple: Our Journalists determine which stories the viewing audience will watch. (***and, although the allegations against him were false and purged, that's not the point anyway. *************PLUS, even if he was guilty, iT surely wouldn't have been such a big deal anyway. *******ALSO) the sleezy accuser, Anita H., belonged to several extremist groups. .....The MEDIA forgot to mention that fact).
......Please remember: The News Media should be treated as a Big business. And they must abide by the same rules which they dictate to others. -------THEREFORE, those 'employees' who are opinionated or verbally expressive, shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
********************************************
Chapter 118--extended version----"Freedom of Speech DOES NOT (and should not) apply academics" Or School teachers. ------ There are a lot of teachers and Professors who abuse their powers under disguise of free speech. It is pure authority, as well as unprofessional ethics. And surely, they shouldn't be allowed to dictate their viewpoint as a curriculum.
e.
CHAPTER 122---extended version----
-here's alittle satiracal humor:---
"I used to think Most ladies were bad-news. But now, I've come to realize they're even worse than I thought !" ------------Gosh,...Have you ever read some of those women's profiles in various dating-agencies? I can describe them in 3 words: "They're WICKED, mean, & Nasty". And, more importantly, the entire attitude of Her 'profiles' are directly influenced by magazines, as well as, 'the idiot box'. So, what else can I say? .....THAT'S really Wicked !
CHAPTER 124-------
Okay, there's one quote which offended too many people of various ethnic groups.
*****"The Femi*Nazi's Think They Own You" ******----Sorry but, I wasn't trying to be funny or rude. Actually, I devised that saying because IT'S TRUE. !!!!! ---UPDATE: 3/15/2008: I stand behind this quote 100%, ...considering the fact that I've ALREADY faced a dozen insults today, by the media. ---- And it's not even 10:30 A.M, yet! ---In fact, I'll expand on the quotation: (but, I'll remove the Femi*nazi" term for sensitive viewers):
******
"The 'FemiN_ZI's' Think They Own You! ....But They DON'T own Me!"
********
[disclaimer: the above remark is not derogatory toward the general female
populous].
*********************************************
Chapter 128-----People should learn to practice tolerance toward anyone with mental illness. (it's ironic how most have no patience for this type of disease).
CHAPTER 129--EXTENDED VERSION--"Boredom is the Root to All Evil"---- Many politicians today are lured to make senseless laws, just because they've got nothing better to do with their time. ....Not enough office space, too much spare time on your hands, and nothing to do. This is a recipe for disaster. NOW, you should know why ancient civilizations built Grand Monuments, whether or not those structures served any practical use. The leaders began those projects to Keep everybody's mind's "occupied". (In other words: To make sure the lower-subjects didn't become "bored" and start thinking about a revolution.) It's similar to giving Candy to a kid, in order to keep him out of trouble. ----- SO, maybe, we should keep our politicians TOO busy to make senseless laws.
Chapter 130--- UPDATED VERSION.......
"It is Unfair for a 'man-of-color' to show preference for ladies outside his ethnicity. ". ------------------ Okay, please don't be angered by that remark. And, of course, it works both ways. I realize it might seem crude. --------Basically: I'm NOT offended by Mixed relationships, SUPPOSING they occur by mere chance. I believe such marriages are PERFECTLY FINE, when Two People Really Love eachother. ------BUT, when a man of color shuns dozens of ladies within his race, just to meet a Euro woman.... That's NOT okay. (and, in technical terms, he's racist) (and of course, Vice Versa) UPDATE: since posting this statement: I've encountered 3 more cases where a man of color rejected dozens of ladies, just to meet One who's outside his race. I'm telling you: IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. ------Next Quote:
******************
Chapter 133----ALTERNATE VERSION-----In case you haven't noticed, there are 'special interest' groups who want to control your every move. But incase you're not yet aware: Perhaps, I should spell it our for you:-------
"The Activists WILL force themselves into EVERY FACET of your Lives." ---There's Nothing They won't do !! ---And there's no limit to their path of destruction !! ---They'll take matters as far as YOU'LL let them. ----HEY: If you give them 60 talk-shows, They'll want 60 more. ----IF you give them 700 magazines, this WON'T prevent them from infiltrating & Tarnishing our already Most-trusted Literature.---
Now, to give an idea of just how bad the situation is: Please consider this:-----Nearly EVERY book in our libraries has been steadily REPLACED by "special interest" groups. (Apparently, I'm the only one who noticed). BUT, [This is a true-life story of FAHRENHEIT 451.] Here's just a few examples to demonstrate my point. ----I've recently read books on subjects ranging from --Asthma, --Animation, --Hypnosis, --Clothing, ----Glaciers, --Pianos, --The Grizzly Bear, --Road atlas, --Pet Grooming, and --dog-breeding (ETC.ETC.ETC.) ----- *****And Somehow, each piece of literature was tarnished by the Activists !!!***** -----Perhaps, the book was fiercely politically motivated. Or they contained some other indirect 'Female-orientated' Dogmatic message which is totally irrelevant to the Book's theme. Or Maybe, the bias was too mild to barely even notice. regardless: the effect is always the same. .....and those are but a few examples. In one brief sentence: -----------"The Activists Put their GRUBBY hands into EVERYTHING".
*********************
Chapter 134--- EXTENDED VERSION------
"Hippies bring New meaning to the term 'Narrow-Minded'" ----------
(disclaimer: not all hippies are guilty of this).-------But for the most part....
***indeed, they're very 'goal orientated'. And when they're fixed upon an idea, failure is not an option). For example: if they wanted to plant computer chips into the brains of our children, the hippies WILL NOT STOP until their goal has been carried out. Needless to say, they'll always have a solid reason to justify their actions. So, as I've said before, the activists are very determined to succeed. Do you remember when they [segregated] classrooms for girls? or when they [integrated] grade-school gymnastics class for boys and girls? Or, when they made it a crime to wear a Holy-Cross during employment? The also made laws which limit our free-speech, While THEY continued to [plaster the walls] with their propaganda? haven't you learned by now? Hippies are always seeking ways to influence our lives. MORE AND MORE...@@@@@
And they're also notorious for [self-Contradictions]. (For example: they now prohibit men and women from flirting with one another. Hmmmm, As though THEY should have the right to decide for us. (2nd Point): a woman greeted her husband with a KISS, outside the office. And he became terribly frightened, because THE HIPPIES do not allow anyone to display affection in public. Hmmm, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, ANYWAY? Who elected these 'hippies' to speak for us?) -----Please WAKE UP, people-- The activists are running this entire country without our permission. .....Whether they impose laws, values, social standards, doctrine, literature, or what-have-you. Their Omni-Presence is being felt.
**************************
CHAPTER 136----"Hippies DID NOT invent the idea of Peace & Love".
"Peace" was a concept developed by [traditional songs], such as "Let There Be Peace on Earth", and "Oh Holy Night". It was NOT introduced by those long-haired unmentionables. *****There's nothing peaceful about them !!! (disclaimer: There's nothing wrong with long hair).
************************
If YOU'RE reading this message right now, then YOU represent less than 1% of the population !! Americans have an extremely short span of attention. Perhaps, Prison Camps (imposed by Activists) might help to overcome that problem !!!! There's an expression regarding our thought process: USE IT OR LOSE IT.
*************************
CHA
Chapter 139 -- The Missing examples...
..Don't Call 'Em Liberal, Cause they really Ain't. They're viewpoint is actually NOT "Liberal" -
---------Here's just one example: a politician was recently "caught" sending a text message to his lover. ---Yea? So what? It's not my business if he's having an affair. Surprisingly The Leftists are often judging morality. And they tend to act forceful & restrictive. ---Basically, Their views aren't really Liberal. (maybe this explains why alot of people have switched sides along the years.) ---(Disclaimer: I am not against 'classic' Democrats), ****The so-called Liberals of today actually possess the worse elements of Strict Conservatism, as well as the reckless & Chaotic side of extremism. -
-EXAMPLE 2----(...just remember who imposed all of those 'No Smoking' laws: the so-called "leftists" did.)-------(disclaimer: not all Democrats are corrupted)
****************************
CHAPTER 140-----
*****************************************
***************************************
*****************************************
---------------------------------------------------------
deleted quotes:
The Activists are just plain WRONG. But MORE IMPORTANTLY, Who elected them to speak for everyone, anyway?
______________________________
. There's too many Average Janes, with Inflated Ego's. Honestly speaking, many men are able to maintain a good physical appearence as we get older. .......... Yet, "She" still regards herself as God's gift to men. It's really quite laughable.
-----------------
The Below material is NOT a Blog. This merely contains more detailed versions of my Homepage, beginning with Chapter 141.
The reason why I included this is because, some might accuse my Primary quotes of being incomplete. Nope, The quotes on my Homepage have just been shortened for easier reading.
BRIGHT WOLF's HOMEPAGE QUOTES: VOLUME 3---- (These are the long versions of quotes on my homepage: volume 3). (It is the complete version, just in case my brief quotes seemed incomplete.
Chapter 141
Chapter 144-
Okay,, you my life...)
***************
Chapter 152--- ENCORE PERFORMANCE.----
----Each lady receives [total favoritism], which CLEARLY revolves around HER;---- SO, WHY THEN, does she promote themes which suggest otherwise? ----- And, Considering how these privileges primarily derive from the Mass-Media; -----WHY THEN does that same Media promote fairness & "equality"?
----And, most importantly:----- WHY DOES THE WHOLE IDEA SEEM SO APPEALING TO HER? -----Let's face it: Most Ladies adore the theme of 'fairness'. BUT WHY? Considering that you're the center of everything; WHY 'The Hell' would you wanna hear about 'equal treatment' and all that Jazz? Hmmmmm.....It's VERY strange..... Perhaps, it would require a thousand books to answer that question. ----BUT, just remember the whole "Psychological" aspect. Yup, it's got everything to do with human nature. And ultimately, Mastering the 'art of Discussion'. In SIMPLER TERMS: She wants to establish Verbal Control. Plus, there's also an allure of Righteousness & Superiority. ----Hey, we're looking at a very tricky subject. BUT, hopefully you'll realize a basic truth: ----She's always gotta have the "Upper Hand" (over men). Sorry, but I don't have enough MySpace to explain further details.
chapter 154----old version
Partial agreement should not require full-agreement. Okay, here's the problem. Many people support simple ideas which are historically Left-Winged. (helping the environment, leniency for convicts, etc.) BUT sadly, the extremists have infiltrated the long-standing Democratic Party. And most people blindly support every Screwed-up & Hair-brained idea,,,, just because they happened to believe in some classic Left-winged ideals. It's so damned crazy! Although, we should support Envirnonmental Protection; we should reject everything else imposed by those 'destructive' activists.
_______________________________________
I'd Like To Meet
************ REPEAT .......... Please think about the following quotation:
There's something very IDIOTIC when she tries forcing me to acknowledge that "she's a victim". BUT it's EVEN STUPIDER when the woman twists my arm, until I'm willing to agree. (This leads to an interesting question: if she's always abusing me, THEN what sense does it make to promote balance & respect?) WHY DO YOU KEEP STEERING INTO THIS DIRECTION.
************** Don't talk about the Femmes--- LONG VERSION
I have a very interesting viewpoint regarding "Women's Groups". Please Don't talk against the 'Femmes'. Rather instead.....LET"S NOT TALK ABOUT THEM, AT ALL !!!!!! The media should not give them any recognition, whatsoever. Instead, just ignore them.
---Did you ever notice how most discussions in the USA center around that NARROW issue? It's stupid ! Even those who speak against them, are still giving her a form of "DEL FACTO special interest". We spend so much time discussing this subject, because it floods the airwaves. People have the tendency to accept the Media as common law. That's what it's really all about. Sadly, perhaps there's a flaw in the human brain. People's thoughts are generally controlled by the media.
NEW QUOTES-----------------------------------
Sometimes, the occassional violence is necessary in order to prevent an upcoming genocide.
Here's an interesting point: ....I've nearly 'abused' several teenage girls during the past decade. But luckily, I was able to resist THEIR advances. (Hey, I'm sorry, but teen girls prefer males who are over 18). (It's ironic how society hasn't really changed much. We still regard everything as being degrading or harmful to women. And intimacy happens to be just one example. It's truly amazing: in this day and age, society is still over-protective of women. Thus, when she crawls all-over-me, it's always my fault. It's NOT fair. And I'd love to live in a society where the situation is reversed. Only then, would she realize just how much it hurts. FOR EXAMPLE: Let's suppose that everyone regarded him as a victim, just because some lady was flirting with him. If this stigma existed, then, every woman would realize exactly how it feels. The existing dogma inhibits total self-defeat upon the male. But it would require a complete reversal for her to understand.).
Next quote: If I owned a Shotgun, I would probably use it ! Hey, I guess that's why I'm not fond of them. We all lost our temper once in a while. BUT unfortunately, if the right to bear arms is taken away, THE AUTHORITIES WILL use their guns against us. Especially when they seize our homes.
Newly imposed Laws are really nothing more than the same old Bullshit. ----Each time our government creates another law which targets against men, it's really nothing new. So, I ask: How can everyone actually believe her intentions are valid? Hey, considering all the times Congress has already attacked men, WHY do you continue taking her seriously?
Next Quote: "A guy never needs Viagra when he's alone" (whatever the hell that means !!!) Actually, this quote was inspired by a widescale media campaign. In the late 1970's, Magazine arcicles said that women reach their sexual peak later in life, than men. First, the difference was only 6 years. (Him 27, and her, 33). Then, each new article widened the gap. 9 years, saw 15 years. Until finally, today's magazines claim that a male peaks at only 13, then quickly ages rapidly. Whereas, a woman doesn't peak until her late 50's. That's just plain ridiculus. Plus, it's an example of USELESS Journalism.
The occasional violence is sometimes necessary to prevent an upcoming genocide.
........So, in some instances, Violence can actually save lives, in the long run. It should only be used as a last-resort, and hopefully won't be necessary. However, if the media continues their onslaught for several more decades, then something MUST be done. Or else, it will be too late to do anything about it.
Next Quote: The Less I see of you, The Less I Need of you. (Hey, this type of statement is rarely made by a guy.)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
7777777777777777777777
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment